1988 compilation sent to GAS members.
Compiled and recorded by daevid allen for GAS at the B.M.O. Australia, 1987/88. Mastered to DAT and copied in real time (to cassette) with Dolby B.
MP3 includes JPEG image of the cover.
FLAC includes a PDF version of the cover.
The information below reflects the contents of the archive, which (for the B side) is somewhat at odds with that printed on the original cover.
- Radio Brainwave intro / Madness [2'30]
- daevid allen [5'30]
- P.E.M.S. Reggae [0'20] (daevid allen)
- South Pole [0'46]
- Stroking the Tail of the Bird (part) [0'46] (Harry Williamson, daevid allen, Gilli Smyth)
- The Happy Frog [0'57]
- Thom Speaks for Continuance [2'48] (Thom the Poet)
- Song from the Bottom of a Well (part) [4'15] (Kevin Ayers)
- ? [2'48]
- Tarka Music [2'27] (Harry Williamson)
- daevid allen [0'29]
- G'Day [2'09] (Russell Hibbs and IOCT) (Oz)
- Bondi Beach [1'27]
- The Second Half [0'40]
- Captain Capricorn [0'47]
- Bells [1'14]
- Draco Constellation [0'48]
- Drone (part) [0'32]
- Subvert the Dominant Paradigm [1'36] (Silly Symphony, from Ottersongs tape, 'Walkabout')
- Drunken God [4'53]
- F Drone (part) [1'33] (daevid allen, Harry Williamson)
- Message [2'39]
- Monthly Energy [0'43]
- I feel like buying Something - Submarine Captain [11'24] (daevid allen)
- Message [0'09]
- Gliss [1'10] (daevid allen)
- Messages [0'46]